Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend? - Success.

I've never really taken a fancy to my middle name of Susanne (sorry mama and papa kunk) and recently I've been debating changing it to something a little more fitting.. Some of them include, but are not limited to: Clumsy, Accident Prone, Klutz, Walking Disaster, Uncoordinated, or Butterfingered. These are all fitting, but I prefer to stick to something that really hits the nail on the head - B.A (Bad Ass). There are a few different reasons why I think I should change my middle name to BA and here is a recap of the weekend to provide in detail (with pictures) exactly what I'm talking about. . . .

#3. I am planning an adventure that involves getting my motorcycle license and a long expedition. More details will come as the kinks get worked out, but I have taken the first step and am signed up for the motorcycle education class in order to get my license.

#2. The skydiving trip is underway - I have a couple of takers so I will be coordinating the jump for sometime early September (LoHo, I'm waiting for you). If your interested let me know.

And the #1 reason I should be named BA. Saturday I went riding with a few guys. . . Didn't see that garbage can right behind me and fell into/on it. It left me with a sore tush and a burnt leg from the exhaust on the bike. Ouch. Tomorrow is Dr. Day, and here are some photos for proof (sorry for mooning the camera - cover the kiddies eyes)


1 comment:

  1. 1. I already informed you that I was in. This "waiting on Loho" excuse is unnecessary.
    2. HAHAHAHAH Idiot.

    ReplyDelete