Saturday, June 12, 2010

Indecent Exposure?

Have you ever seen somebody get arrested? Have you ever tried to talk somebody into putting their pants on so that they could avoid getting arrested? Have you ever darted as quickly away from that person as possible in order to avoid being associated with them? Well I have, and this is my account of what happened . . .

It all started at the Touch of Thai restraunt as most things do with Sam & I. We were enjoying some lovely pad thai with chicken (and a few glasses of wine of course) after a stressful days work. We ran into a few of Sams friends who informed us of a benefit at a bar across the way for a degenerative eye disease and all proceeds from beers go to the cause. Of course we would go - how could we say no to a good cause?

We were greeted on the street by an 80 year old biker dude with a long snow white beard, which he felt the need to use as a shirt - really attractive. I immediately called "dibs" and thus started the conversation of my future boyfriends. Upon entering the bar I quickly eyeballed the lead singer of the 50 year old band, he was wearing a slightly to small t-shirt, jeans with creases, and white tennyshoes. I've always wanted to be a roadie!

While at the bar we mingled with some old friends and made some new. I met quiet a few of the "dixon townies". Interesting group they are, but clearly a good time. A few beers later we decide to head over to another joint. We hung out until the bartender literally kicked us out, which is always a sure sign that the night went well.

After leaving Sam and I decide to take a little stroll along the river, maybe do some star gazing, romantic things like that. . . We decided to sit down by these little fountains that they have along the river. Basically it was 6x4 with 3 small fountains and some quarters that people had thrown in. We are sitting around - chit chatting as girls do. I was complaining that we didn't know anybody with a hottub and jokingly began to try and convince Sam to soak in the fountain with me. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of a young gent and little lady (about 24) strolling rather wobbley towards us.

The gal was wearing white pants covered in mud, and flip flops with very cut and bloody feet. She sat down nearby and Sam and I immediately asked what had happened. She is unable to speak, but her boyfriend (or guy trying to take advantage of her) stated that she had tried to jump in the river. Without saying anything she takes off her white pants to reveal a black silky thong and climbs into the fountain.

Sam and I attempt to convince her to put her pants back on, but it is no use. Then, as fast as you could say Jack Robinson not 1, but 2 police cars pull up. Sam and I immediately jump up and start moving away from the exposed gal. We cross the street and stop to watch from afar. Thats when they pulled out the handcuffs and hauled her off....

Overall, it was an eventful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment