Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cruising.

I'm the type of girl who enjoys a good cruise. If you've been lucky enough to go for a cruise in Ol' Betsy then you'll know that I love to put on a good pair of hippie shades, an oversized hat, roll the windows down, and turn the radio up. Some of you may not be fortunate enough to know what cruising is all about *cough* laura *cough*, and if thats the case then stop reading now because you have officially lost all respect from me.

Unfortunately, Ol' Betsy may not last through too many more cruising seasons, which is why I am taking a serious look at some more updated cruisers. Cast your vote.

"Say Cheese"


"Going Green"

"Pump It Up"

"Slow Movin"

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I DO know what cruising is. I had just never done it and didn't really know what it fully entailed. So sue me.

    P.S. I vote for the turtle one.

    ReplyDelete