Friday, January 13, 2012

Voicemail? What's that?

Ring Ring Ring

Me: Hey Mom, I saw you called.
Mom: I just left you a voicemail.
Me: Whats the plan for tomorrow?
Mom: I just left you a voicemail.
Me: I know, I just decided to call you back instead.

Is it just me or do you just cut to the chase and return the call too? Personally, I would rather hear the news straight from the horses mouth than listen to a voicemail and be left with questions roaming around in this head of mine. I mean, lets face it, there isn't enough room and memory in this fine brain of mine to keep things just rolling around up there.

If my phone doesn't show a missed call, chances are. . . your not going to get a call back. Yes, I saw the "30 new voicemails", but I don't check those until my "mailbox is full".

Recommendation of the day when dealing with this beast (aka me): Call twice and if I still don't answer, shoot me a text. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment