Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Birthday To Me!

Ever since I moved here I have been sleeping on a bed which you can feel the springs poking you right through the mattress. When you roll over in the middle of the night you hear a screech worse then fingers running down a chalkboard which will wake you up instantly.

So. . . . Long overdue I bought myself a new KING sized bed, down comforter, duvet cover, and some accent pillows!



I can lay horizontal OR vertical OR diagonally and not hang off the edges.


Laying in the middle I cannot reach either side.


And I quickly found out that it has much more bounce than my old bed for jumping/dancing with myself.



And best of all, Dustin painted me an amazing piece of artwork to match the coloring perfectly!

Love it.

Doubtful I will EVER get out of bed or get anything done now!

No comments:

Post a Comment