Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking Up

For those of you who have had the luxury of visiting my humble home you will quickly notice what others call my "lack of decor ability". My colors rarely flow and my paintings never match. While some may consider this the absense of interior decorating skills, I have always considered myself a bit of an eclectic. I just purchase or "find" individual pieces that I consider "treasures" and don't bother to worry if it will match the rest. This is what I think makes a house a home. Which is exactly why I am on the prowl to find this outdoor mat to place outide my front door....
Pinned Image
I do feel that it would be a nice addition. Please let me know if you happen to spot one at the nearest Good Will or Salvation Army so I can add it to my collection of "treasures".

No comments:

Post a Comment