Friday, January 21, 2011

911. Whats your emergency?

I I I feel feel feel like like like my my my life life life is is is on on on repeat repeat repeat.
Please feel free to stop and stare, point your finger, and laugh.

It has happened yet again. Go ahead. Take a guess.
No, I do not have a new disease (although that will happen soon enough).
No, I did not accidentally pee my pants (give me 50 years).
No, I did not spend the afternoon dancing around in my underwear (only on Sundays).

Give up? Ok, I'll give you 3 hints.
1. Ol' Betsy
2. The numero 4
3. Lack of Pressure.

Did you get it yet? I basically gave it away.
Yes, I had yet another flat tire. Is anybody keeping track? I'm sure I have surpassed the 5 mark and am coming up on 10 within the year. Maybe I am a hypochondriac when it comes to my health, but there is no way to fake 10lbs of pressure. This is getting old.

And to top it off, when I went to the gas station to fill up the tire to hold off until I got to the store to get it patched my fingers were numb (similar to my toes) and I was unable to get the cap off the air filler thingy (is that the technical term?). Luckily, I was able to track down a few young whippersnappers (aka two 15 year old boys) who were bound and determined to use their "manly powers" and "technological ways" to unscrew that cap. Not to mention they were clearly dressed to impress.

If you two are reading this.... Thank you for unscrewing my cap! It was ever so helpful. I'll make sure to Pay It Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment