Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Creative Juices? Aha!

It's that time of the year again. You know, less then 2 days before a costume party and I have yet to think of an awesome outfit . Yeah - that night. Why is it that whenever you are pressured to find something specific it is impossible to find. When you don't need to find it, you find a million.

Example #1: You need a fancy dress for a wedding so you go shopping - nothing! Then a few months later your shopping and you find amazing dresses in all the stores, but no party to go to.

Example #2: You haven't posted anything on your blog in a week+, people start questioning and stating tha they miss the randomness, but of course you can't think of anything random and interesting becuase your put in the spot. A few days later - Wala!

Well, this was exactly the feeling I have been having regarding Halloween. I wanted something amazing, creative, ingenious! And of course I could think of anything. . . .

Uuntil today that is. I have been slaving away - picking and buying, measuring and cutting, stiching and pinning. I would post a picture of the project I am undergoing, but I don't want to spoil the surprise, so frankly you will just have to wait.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment