Tuesday, October 5, 2010

quack quack quack

Ouch! My Feet Hurt. My Back Hurts. My Hands Hurt. Rub! Rub! Rub!

I've often wondered if other people enjoy back rubs as much as I do. I really don't think they do. I mean, how many people can say that they would honestly rather have a back massage then a new pair of shoes? delicious dinner? 8 hrs of sleep? a life long companion? - Okay, maybe not the companion part [a companion would be equal to a back rub because he would give me them at my beck and call]. Regardless. . . you get the picture. I absolutely love them!

I have come up with the following top 3 scientific explanations as to why I love back rubs so much...
  1.  Apparently, (according to the Dr Scholl's) I have very low arches in my feet. Basically I am a flat footed duck. This in turn would impact my back and cause it to ache and pain as it does oh so frequently.
  2. I was in a car accident when I was 17. An "interesting" lady with a strange tattoo of a woman shooting up her skirt decided to hit her boyfriend exboyfriend (who was walking across the street), when he would not get off the hood of her car (which she had borrowed from him), she decided to rear end us. Ouch.
  3. I just love them! Hands down. No explanation needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment