Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Estimates, Averages, & Exacts

I wake up 3 times per night and sleep for a total of 5 hours a night
I've lived alone for 10 months
I have 6 Sisters, 3 Brothers, 2 Brother-in-laws, 3 nephews, and 1 niece
My car is 9 years old and has 150,000 miles
I have been in a relationship for 9 years straight
I am 23 years, 10 months, and  13 days old
0 pets live with me
My Internet bill is $34.99 a month
I own 2 TV's
E is the 5th letter in the alphabet
My day consist of at least 1 stupid comment and 2 awkward moments
I shave my legs 2 time a week
I should shave my legs 4 times a week
The topic of death comes up 30 times a week for the past 40 weeks
In the past 10 months I have talked about death 1,200 times
There are 3 loads of unfolded laundry waiting for me
I have now wasted 5 minutes of my life writing this

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment