Monday, October 11, 2010

It's A Boy!

Rarely Occasionally Frequently I will sit down and build a circular wall of bricks around me in order to force out any conversation or interaction with others regarding emotions or basically any type of feeling word.

Ok - so maybe I don't literally build a brick wall. That would require far to much physical labor for these *cough* dainty *cough* hands. I suppose a galactic force field might be the more appropriate terminology.

My force field terminology goes something like this. . .
"It sounded like a good idea at the time"
"I don't wanna talk about it"
"I'll tell you when your older"
Of course there is always the ol' "quiver a little and pretend to cry". That one works like a charm. Regardless of which of my sly techniques I choose to use, I caught myself contemplating if the big man on campus accidentally birthed me into the wrong body. . . You know - the wrong gender.

I thought about that for about a split second and then began to chuckle. Me? A Boy? Outrageous! I like boys too much and I clearly enjoy my attention seeking behaviors far too greatly. Oh well. . . Guess I'll just stick to my anti-emotion phrases and see how it goes. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. well.. you are the most like a boy... wait.. or was that Sara?? Thanks JERARD

    ReplyDelete