Sunday, September 19, 2010

Job Skills Needed


Over the past 23 years and roughly 9 months I have had an array of different "experiences" when it comes to the work force. It is doubtful that I can or want to remember them all, but here is a little sample of my resume. . .
  1. Picking strawberries at Plow Creek and getting paid by the pound.
  2. Pollinating tomato plants with an interesting tool
  3. Babysitting
  4. Picking up rocks (thanks dad) - $10 a field
  5. Detasseling
  6. Waitressing at the Coffee Cup (family diner)
  7. Waitressing/Cocktail Waitress at WiseGuys Bar & Grill
  8. Preschool teacher
  9. Reading Tutor
  10. Volunteer at the Boys & Girls Club

Of course there are numerous others, however that is a glimpse of what I have been doing with my life over the past few years. Take note that nowhere on that list was a photographer.

Well, as many of you may know from my previous post Fun In The Sun I recently went on a vacation to Mexico. As I said previously, I am not a photographer. In fact, shortly after arriving in Mexico I somehow managed to throw my wristlet into the lagoon which had my camera in it. Leaving me unable to document our entire trip. However, I did manage to snap a few prior to destroying my camera so I figured I would share. Hopefully nobody in the photos minds that I am posting them. If you do - sorry.

This photo was taken right before we went to the "disco". Adam got lucky enough to have 2 dates. Which is unusual since he usually can't even get 1. . . Just kidding.

Here is 1/2 a picture (my photographing skills are not up to par) of the church that was located on the resort.

Asian pose!


Can you tell we are blood related?

The beautiful girls of the trip! Momma Kunk - Where are you?

The beach was beautiful and not overly crowded


Here is a picture of the inside of 1 of the 4 lobbies of our resort.

There were flamingos right outside the lobby. Shhhh! They are asleep.



First picture we took on Mexican Soil!

From the above photo it is obvious that we ate well! I may have gained 10lbs.

My sisters have better photos since their skills are a little better then mine. Hopefully I will get my clutches on their pictures and can share some of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment