Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fur Coat?

With tough financial times comes budgeting. With budgeting comes cut backs. With cut backs comes creativity. With creativity comes fur coats....

I've been trying to save money. Start eating out less. Turning the lights off more. Stop driving in circles. Etc. However, as the season changes and it starts to get a bit brisk outside I've been racking my brain on how to stay warm without the expense of heavy jackets and tanning beds.

Solution: Grow your own fur coat to keep your legs warm and dry in the winter months.

Just to clarify. . . This was not intentional. I have been running around like a spring chick with it's head cut off. However, as I reached below the covers last night I did not come across a set of silky smooth luscious legs. Instead I jumped out of bed in fear that a big bear or beaver had somehow snuck under the sheets. Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment