Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun In The Sun

I enjoy putting my hands over peoples eyes and making them guess who. I wonder what my response would be if somebody made me pick 1 word to describe my past week. Perhaps I would say paradise, amazing, beautiful, painful, peaceful, or hot. Or I might stick with awing, inspiring, relaxing, or tiring. Regardless of the word I chose to describe my past week I do know for certain that it was something I want to re experience as soon as possible.... which is why I am planning my next vacation for January (perhaps Jamaica?)

We shall keep this brief, because we all know that I could go on for hours about my vacation to Mexico. In a nutshell....

I worked Tuesday and then drove up to Chicago and spent the night in a hotel with the family - all 18 of us. I felt like we were on home alone and we left Kevin behind. At 6am we left for the airport. Our plane took off around 9 and we arrived in Mexico about 3 1/2 hours later. By the time we made it to our resort it was 3pm.

We stayed at an all inclusive resort which included food, beverages, showtime, and cute little Mexican men that would do whatever you asked if you agreed to blow them a kiss. Overall it was amazing.

On day 3 we went to Xplor , where I proceeded to go on 13 zip lines, drove amphibious vehicles through the jungle, explored an underground cave filled with bats which I swam through, went on a raft route through the underground cave paddling with my hands. We also had a delicious buffet to replenish our energy. Not going to lie - I peed my pants a little on the zip lines.

I am exhausted and I must go to bed, but I will post more later about my excursions!! Until then - Adios!

1 comment:

  1. What does the part about the guess who have to do with your Mexico trip??

    ReplyDelete