Monday, July 5, 2010

Who needs a name when you have fresh veggies?

At times I would like to say that I am classy, and confident. Maybe even stretch it a bit and go as far as making a bold statement by saying that I am coordinated and careful (I like C words apparently). But in reality I am merely "fresh". Period. End of story.

Why I must ask myself do people call me "fresh"? Almost like a fresh vegetable. Yum! Hello People - I'm not here for your dining pleasures. I've come to the realization that "Fresh" means fresh out of college and is not always a word one wants to be associated with.

For example, being "fresh" apparently gives people the idea that it is OKAY to call you "hun" or "babe" and ackwardly touch your arms, back, or leg. NewsFlash! I have a name and I really ment it when I said I wasn't here for your dining pleasures.

Perhaps I will start wearing a shirt that says "DO NOT TOUCH", or maybe to be extra awkward and for the sake of a good laugh I could walk around with....

posted on my back.

Just because I have more energy then you old folks (no offense) or am more excited to be doing my job does not mean that I don't take it seriously.

Yesterday I had the following conversation:

Officer: You are way to chipper
Me: Well I'm in a good mood, aren't you?
Officer: Not with the day I've had.
Me: Okay, I'll be grumpy just for you then.


Is it really so bad to walk around with a smile on your face? Sue me.

Okay - This fresh vegetable is officially done with her rant for the
day! I'll go back to being "fresh" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment