Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jump On It. Jump On It.

Every morning I listen to my theme song. My theme song typically changes on a daily basis and depends on my mood and what I have in store for the day. The song of choice is usually something upbeat; however, on those groggy days it has been known to resemble something more like funeral music.

However, lately I have been listening to a little Billy idol in the AM's - "Dancing With Myself". I'm pretty sure I have found a keeper. . .I debated putting up a video of me doing my morning routine to my theme song, but I thought me jumping up and down on my bed in my underwear may get my blog flagged as "Must be over 18 to enter". So needless to say, you will have to settle with something much less entertaining, but with much better sound quality then me belting out the words into my hairbrush.

Enjoy

1 comment: