Monday, November 29, 2010

ill? sick? or just downright dirty?

I'm not sure when my misfortune started. Was it the stinging netal in the greenhouse? Or perhaps the UTI that I will never live down? Maybe even the burn that peeled off the majority of my calf? Now lets not forget the swollen lip, with the cause still undetermined or the burning tongue. Or the endless others, which will remain unspoken of at this time due to enough time not having passed to laugh it off.

And No, these are not some transmitted diseases that I received from my significant other, but moreso the end results of my adventures into strange and distant lands.  I sware I take showers and I even occasionally wash behind my ears. Somehow my body just continues to call the germs over and ask them to attach to my body. Awesome.

As you can guess, a recent discovery has brought upon this new insight of mine. And no, I will not tell you about it right now, but please inform me of your bodily problems and perhaps I will divulge a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment