Sunday, August 8, 2010

Too Much Fun? Whats That Mean?

First, I must preface this post with the fact that I'm an Orange. To those of you who do not know what I am referring to... All you need to know is that I'm awesome, like to party, and know how to have a good time. That being said, I felt like this song was appropriate.



Over the past 11 days while I was on a forced "break" from blogging I have undergone some rather thrilling adventures. Let me give you the brief recap.

#1. Six Flags Great America. It was here that I attempted to go on every single roller coaster. Some of the individuals who embarked on this journey with me were not as daring as I, so we did have to skip a couple (which i was not very happy about). I did, however, manage to wiggle my way onto the giant drop, which made me pee my pants a little.

#2. Magic Waters. Whoever came up with the idea of inventing a water slide that spins you around as if you are in a toilet bowl was a genius. I did somehow manage to get a little sun burnt, get into a verbal fight with some little punks who thought they were cool enough to skip the line 5 times, and go on a water slide which was completely covered and pitch black inside. This too made me pee my pants a little, which was more acceptable then while at location #1.

#3. Wedding. Who doesn't enjoy a little romance mixed with some bad dancing and an open bar? Mix the 3 together and you know your bound to have a good ol' time. Somehow I managed to completely embarrass myself in front of the grooms parents, have ice cream splatter across my legs, and get yelled at by the bartender. Surprised? - Didn't think so. Fortunately for me (and my date), peeing was not involved in an inappropriate way at this venue.

#4. Nap. I never thought a nap could be included in an adventure; however, if it includes a dream that you are a race car driver, shark attacks, and large boulders. I think it deserves a shout out.

I know I had more excitement then that, but those were my main attractions for the past week. Stay tuned because next week I am going to attend a Polo match. Can you say Pretty Woman? This should be interesting. . .

1 comment:

  1. Beloved Neice.... Don't be concerned about a little P--ing in the panties. This is something you have inherited from from certain members in the family. The time to become alarmed, is when you actually P--p your pants, thus having to leave them behind in public bathrooms. Now THAT is something you will NEVER live down.

    Auntie Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete