Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boo!

Some people are terrified of bats, snakes, the dark, small places, even clowns. Not me though. I'm basically a fearless babe.

Oh Wait! There is one small exception of the little creepy crawlers with 8 legs. Many of you probably know that since I have moved into this apartment I have had big and small spiders galore - leg and right, up and down, in and out. I'm not sure how they weasel their way in, but one way or another they do.

A perfect example of my scared level would be the day I was taking a shower. Minding my own business. Rinsing my hair (eyes closed). Upon opening my eyes I spotted it... big, scary, 8 legs and all. It was a Daddy Long Leg in the upper corner of my shower. I immediately screamed, and fell out of the shower. Ouch!

Another day I didn't shower at all because there was a big black and yellow spider lurking near the shampoo bottle.

Unfortunately for me, not killing the spider is worse then the process of actually killing it. If I leave it lurking there who knows where it will be the next night - possibly in my bed! Yikes. So thus far, I have had to face my fears and smash the things as quickly as possible and with as little contact as possible.

Well, for the past week in the downstairs hallway on the ceiling there has been a little creature roaming around. I see him nightly and check to make sure he hasn't made his way any closer to my apartment. Well tonight when I arrived home from work he was MIA. I searched high, I searched low - no where.

A few hours later as I was sitting on my recliner watching some trashy TV I spotted the little brute. Although he wasn't so little. Instantly I began to scream in hopes a concerned neighbor would come to check on me and kill the beast. Of course all my neighbors are old and senile so I had no such luck. Eventually I faced my fear and smashed him to smithereens. It was torture! Please help me.

Whats your fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment