Sunday, March 28, 2010

weekend update

I've officially decided you have to train your eyes in order to watch hockey and actually understand where the puck is. After watching a few games on tv I determined it would be easier in real life, but after going to see the Rockford IceHogs play the Chicago Wolves this weekend, I've decided it isn't much easier. I found myself not blinking for several minutes at a time in order to avoid missing a play - resulting in very dry eyes. It was a fun experience for my first hockey game ever and I mostly enjoyed the fights. Unfortunately I lost yet another bet because the Wolves won 3-0.

I did go ahead and spend the $6.99 and buy Jewel Quest last week. I have had many hours of enjoyment from that game and it was well worth it. I have gotten to the harder levels though and it is actually pretty challenging.

The weather should be in the 70's this week! Keep your fingers crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment