Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh where, Oh Where Has The Weekend Gone? Oh Where, Oh Where Can It Be?

I would say this weekend was a success. Sadly I did not get bejeweled 2, a dresser, student loans paid off, a new TV, OR a gumball machine. BUT I (or should I say Jeff after he spent an hour and a half on the phone - Thanks babe!) did get Dell to send me a new CD drive, Jeff to come see me on Friday and give me a massage, ate a strawberry popsicle, and am slightly less sick then I was 3 days ago. So I would vote 5 for 10 isn't to bad on a wish list. I'll take it.

Friday I was still a little under the weather so we didn't do a whole lot. Saturday I woke up early and dropped Jeff off at work and I went to Woodfield mall to get a little shopping done. I did manage to find a few steals and discover a few stores that I previously didn't know existed. We got back home, took a nap (amazing), and met my brother and his friend out for a few drinks. Today we woke up (earlier then I would have liked), went to church with my sister and her family, and my brother. Then we went out for lunch at a little Mexican restraunt. Last but not least Jeff and I went to see Shutter Island, which was strange and yet really interesting. I wont say much because I don't want to give it away but it definitely had a twist at the end which took me by surprise. I'd recommend it.

Now I am going to watch the Oscars and look at all the amazing dresses since I haven't seen half the movies.

Tomorrow is the start of something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment