Monday, June 13, 2011

Splash Waterfalls

Well Boys & Girls, I had quite the adventurous weekend full of fun filled activities to say the least. It started out with delicious Mexican cuisine on Thursday night, which led to Emily waking up to an UNforgetful Friday.

Lets just say that Emily was hugging (not to be confused with riding) the porcelain pony for most of the morning/afternoon. I don't remember the last time I vomited so much. In fact, I was so sick I couldn't even take a sip of water without my insides feeling as if they were in a whirlwind. Ick!

After sleeping most of the day on the bathroom floor I was lucky enough to have a friend bring me a purple Gatorade and a BubbleBliss (I have wanted one of these my whole life!) and eventually fell asleep around 7pm only to wake up the next morning at 10am. Once again, I don't remember the last time I slept so much.

Saturday I was still feeling a little rocky, but managed to fit some activities in. I went with a friend to a local state park, where we frolicked in the woods, climbed through the caves, and wallowed in the water.

Here are some of our finer moments. . .
Splash Waterfalls
Mad Man Koala Skills
Standing Behind Splash Waterfalls. . Look Closely, Or You May Miss Ninja Stealth
Photo Shoot! Model Material?

I ended the evening by sitting around a bonfire and reminiscing about the days of old. It was glorious.
 
 
And then Sunday Funday came along and it sounded like a great idea to go to the marina and attempt to catch some fish. Do I eat fish? - No. Do I enjoy picking the hooks of their eyes? - Yes (I am slightly deranged in that way). So we packed a cooler and headed out on what appeared to be a cloudy day and yet the only thing I managed to catch was a sunburn. Not even a bite!
 
 
Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment