Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

26 letters in the alphabet. Whats your favorite?
Had you asked me a week ago I probably would have said g (lower case). Solely because I like the way it loops down and it is always a real treat to write.

However, if your asking me today, 3 days after my birthday, I would defiantly say A.
 AAA to be exact. 

By now we all know that Ol' Betsy is far beyond her glory days. She has had her fair share of tire blowups, bumps, and leaks. Not to mention the "butt dent" from going into the ditch last winter - ouch. Or the numerous times I have locked the keys in the car. $69 to have the locksmith unlock you doors to be exact. Which is exactly why I am changing my favorite letter.

Let me explain . . .

Reason #1 that AAA is my new favorite letter(s) of the alphabet
I can call an 800# to have my tires changed, gasoline brought, towed to the shop, or have my doors unlocked if needed. Fabulous!

Reason #2 that AAA is my new favorite letter(s) of the alphabet
Triple A batteries. You need them for everything good in life. - Enough Said.

Thank you Mama & Papa Kunk for the wonderful birthday gift!  
Papa Bear - Hopefully this will minimize the amount of times I call you in a panic to have you help me with some new crazy mechanical issue.

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL gift!! David and Amy have had AAA for years, and it was the best thing I ever did, for me AND for them. Hooray for you!! Every girl needs AAA, and USAA too... that is my home and car insurance.. the best there is, most economical and most trustworthy... it used to be just for military folks when we first got it years ago, and now it is open to relatives of military too... so that would include you... something for Papa Kunk to check out, and you little Kunklets too. XXOO! C ya soon!

    ReplyDelete