Monday, April 12, 2010

The Wonderful World Of Bicyles

There was a time when I had a bicycle. I loved cruising on that thing. I made all kind of great memories on it. I felt the wind blowing in my hair. I would ride to crystal lake park to watch the geese and get ice cream after (Estevan!). I would ride to the farmers market to buy a treat and have a picnic (Laura!). I would ride down the rolling hills at Windy Hill Farm and do a front flip off the handle bars (Andrea!). I would go down a hill without any breaks on my way to mushroom hunt and rip a piece of my skin out (Maggie!). I would accidently hit some poor college kid who doesn't look both ways before crossing a bike path (poor college freshman!)
After reflecting on all these splendid memories I realized it is time to reinvest in a trusty ol' steed, but of course not without doing the proper investigating and considering all my options. Here are a few that are in the running. Cast your votes!

The Cruiser



Slender 2 Seater



Smooth Sailin'



Practical Pooper



Unrealistic (I don't have this many friends)

3 comments:

  1. Kurt will take the practical pooper! Saw your crusier last night at wal-dogg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you don't even have enough friends for the Slender 2 Seater.

    ReplyDelete