Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bucket List

I've decided to start my bucket list. No, I'm not at any greater risk of dying at an early age than I was yesterday - unless your counting my risky behaviors of adding salt to my fries and the occasional fake bake. But I just figured it would be a good idea to get motivated. After all, I am in the prime of my life! So here is the beginning in no particular order.

Take a ride in a Hot Air Balloon
Make a Ship in a bottle
Send a Message in a bottle
Shower in the Rain
Drive Coast to Coast
Learn to Juggle
Learn to play the Guitar
Go Kayaking
Learn how to Sail
Go to the Opera
Take a Pottery class
Take a trip to Ireland
Get my Motorcycle license
Learn the tablecloth trick
Solve a Rubiks Cube
Donate Blood
Invent Something to help others
Get Married
Make a Baby
Go on an African Safari
Participate in a huge Food Fight (preferably the La Tomatina Tomato Fight in Bunyol Spain)
Donate to Locks of Love

Expect more to be added!

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good list...some of them sound familiar tho. Wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What someone didn't teach you to juggle?
    You've never donated blood? That surprises me!
    I want to do the Opera Thing for sure.
    Hot Air Balloon - you me Galsburg this summer, Hot Air Balloon Event.

    ReplyDelete