Monday, April 18, 2011

buzzzzzzy as a bee

Do you ever sit back in your old lazy boy, put your feet up, head back, possibly fall asleep while watching Jeopardy and then wake up hours later wondering where the evening went? Well I don't.

#1 I don't have a lazy boy #2 I don't get the channel that has jeopardy because I'm a cheapskate #3 I don't sit down until I'm ready for bed because if I did then I would fall asleep and #4 I don't have time to sleep during the day - plus it is boring (wasting daylight).
No, I'm not a farmer who wakes up at the crack of dawn and stays up plowing the field til daybreak. Although, perhaps I do still have some old farmer flare in me because that is exactly how I feel sometimes. I'm not complaining. Not one little bit. If you have ever met me (even for a brief moment) or read my blog posts then you will know that my mother could have easily named me Active Annie - not because of my overwhelming desire to hit the gym, but because I always want to "get so much more activities done."

Well I have been a busy bee lately and you are going to get the condensed version.

First of all. I've booked my return trip to Mexico. May 22nd - May 27th. The count down is on and, luckily, I don't think they arrest many people in Mexico. I am going with my partner in crime and lets just say that we are bound to get into some sort of trouble. Face it Fred - It's what we do. I cannot guarantee we wont come back with a piercing, tattoo, or a hot little Mexican man named Pedro in our suitcase, but as long as we take the egg whites everything will turn out fine (thank you little old lady in South Padre)

Here are a few photos of where we will be staying The Grand Riveria Princess . . Of course I will post the real photos from our adventure, but I just want to make sure that your good and jealous.
In case we feel up for a moonlit stroll. . . .

Pool view... where we will be spending most of our time

The Spa... where we will be spending the rest of our time. . .
Aside from planning my excursion out of the country I have had a few interesting adventures on the mainland as well. However, I am feeling slightly sleepy today so those will have to come another time. Happy Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment