Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is That Stuff Slippery?

Long Story Short....
Last night my friend Sam and I decided to go out for dinner and a margarita in honor of Cinco de Mayo. After dinner we went next door to a bar and got a couple beers. We were sitting at the bar and a few seats over was an older man about 50 or so. I'm minding my own business, applying some lipgloss, when he looks at me and the following conversation took place:

Creepy Old Man: Is that stuff slippery?
Me: Huh? (sam and I exchange confused looks)
Creepy Old Man: Just curious...(pause)... I have an overactive imagination
Me: Ewe. Your Gross. You better watch it. Our boyfriends will be pissed.
Creepy Old Man: Well they aren't here right now, now are they?
Me: Yeah they are, they are right over there (nodding towards 2 random 40 year old men across the bar)
Creepy Old Man: Ha, yeah right.
Me: Comeon Sam. Lets go talk to our men.

Sam and I then leave the bar and go over to the old guys and explain the situation. They laugh and all is well. The old man continued to hit on other young ladies at the bar. Nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment