Thursday, May 13, 2010

Experiment

I'm about to conduct a real life experiment. Hopefully nobody from my office has tracked down my blog and is reading it without my knowledge because that would clearly interfere with what I'm about to do. IF you are a coworker and are reading this then stop right now. Your uninvited. - Seriously Stop!

The Idea
Today while enjoying a little stroll through Walgreens I came across "Stuck On You - Laugh Notes" I started flipping through the pages just for fun. There were humorous little sticky notes with cute pictures saying things such as "Just Take One Gigantic, Earth-Shattering Crisis At A Time" or "Why is it when we talk to God it's called praying, but when God talks to us it's called schizophrenic". . . All the sudden a light bulb went off above my head... Something like this... Except imagine a light bulb above my head. So I bought a bundle of humorous sticky notes for $7.95 headed home.

The Hypothesis
I believe that after recieving a "laugh note" the targeted individuals will have a brighter day. They will begin to question who these notes are coming from or why they have been selected at the mercy of the mysterous note leaver. In fact, it may even bring a smile to somebodys face who has not seen one in awhile. Am I hoping for to much? Ms. Optimistic some people call me, but we shall see small one... we shall see.

The Plan
Tomorrow I will stop at the office before heading out to do school visits. I will very carefully select the appropriate note for the individual and leave it on an unsuspecting fools desk to find at a later date and time. Leaving no name or trackable evidence. Throughout the following weeks I will continue to leave little notes around. And Yes to answer your question - I will randomly leave one on my own desk at some point so nobody will suspect me as the perpetrator. muahahaha

Stay tuned to find out if my hypothesis is supported or not and what impact the experiment has on the innocent bystanders.

2 comments:

  1. you need to post who you are leaving them for so I can imagine...makes life more interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete