Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coon Soup Anyone?


I wish I could say that this was the raccoon that I smoked with Ol' Betsy on the way home last weekend. Unfortunately the one I managed to smash into going 60mph was probably three times as big and twice as wide. Also, twice as flat once I was done with it.

Although Ol' Betsy definitely took a beating, I'd still say she came out ahead. I mean after all, at least Ol' Bets can still run. This coon can't even walk. I would put a picture of the lovely damages I incurd; however, it is far to cold out and I am way to tired to walk down 3 flights of stairs just for your entertainment.

Following the incident I received some interesting condolences including "at least everybody is okay" (although animal activist may argue that one), "glad it wasn't somebodies dog" (although on the farm this could have easily been somebodies dear beloved pet), and my personal favorite "at least it wasn't a skunk" - Touche my friend, Touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment