Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Aligning with the cosmos


 I've always liked to think of myself as being in tune with nature.


Not the tree hugging type though....



Not the sit in the forest for hours and meditate type either....








Ok, so maybe I'm not as nature oriented as I pretend to be, but one thing I know for sure is that I enjoy a good stroll through the park, dance in the rain, or wind in my face. Is it really that important to you what my motivation to recycle more or stop global warming is? No, I didn't think so.

Well last week I embarked on an exciting adventure to Anderson Gardens in Rockford. I took some time to enjoy the serenity while attempting to seek enlightenment, but I think my inability to sit still for more then 5 minutes started to kick in.

It was a good time for a Sunday afternoon and they even had a Japanese tea house which you could walk around. Fairly fascinating. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment