Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime Fever

No, I was not struck by lightening in a sudden thunder storm. Nor did I run off and elope in Vegas. I have however been making a ruckus and romping around finding all sorts of summertime adventures to keep me busy with and crossing activities off my bucket list. Unfortunately for you, this decreases my internet/blogging time drastically, which leaves you with little to no entertainment.  - Sorry!

Fourth of July weekend I went on my very first camping excursion.

We slept in a tent (without an air mattress), fishing (and caught zip zero zilch), swimming (in seaweed), and biking (on horrible hills).

We also went kayaking on the lake, had a campfire, and grilled some goodies.

Despite all these exciting adventures, my favorite activity that weekend by far was using my GoGirl. Thanks to my sister Andrea for donating, I can now take life standing up and boy oh boy was that an adventure.

Was it everything I hoped for and more? - Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment