Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Poo Dollar

My days are anything but boring. In fact, I have friends that call me up regularly in the wee hours of the night asking for a story from my chaotic and frazzled life to keep them entertained . Well, here is my latest and greatest.

It was a Friday night in a town smaller then the one I am from. I was feeling slightly bored with the scene and the lack of interactions with people that speak the same language as I, when suddenly my night took a turn for the worst  best.

One of my friends called me outside for a "must see" moment. I was expecting a bar fight, or perhaps a small critter of unknown origin. But no. What did I stumble upon? None other then an actual Poo Dollar.

Naturally, I began to frantically send photographs, text messages, and phone calls to the cult of people who want juicy gossip at 2am. Their responses went something like this. . . "what is that?" or "huh?". I did of course get a few "AWESOMES" and "I didn't know those really existed in real life".

Yes, it is disgusting and inappropriate. Nor do I wish any of my close friends or family to stumble upon one of these and attempt to pick it up, leaving their hands dirtier then a portapotty in July. But, it did make my evening somewhat brighter, and it did successfully make me forget 100% of my troubles for about 20minutes.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the poo dollar... check it out

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! Laughed my head off! Thank you Emily for a great way to start the day!!!

    ReplyDelete